Hoses are very flexible and can absorb large movements. In some situations hoses are a better solution than steel compensators – both functionally and economically. Hoses significantly prolong the service life of pipelines and connected equipment by absorbing thermal expansions and vibrations.
Advantages of metallic flexible hoses
- High strength and light weight.
- Suitable for a wide temperature range (-270oC to +700oC).
- Resistant to fire, moisture,
abrasion, corrosion and penetration.
- Absorbs vibration and noise from pumps, compressors, engines etc.
- Compensate for movements and thermal influence on the pipe space system (expansion or contraction).
- Long-lasting and flexible.
- Excellent at temperature and pressure extremes.
The hose is as standard made of stainless steel; AISI 321, AISI 316 and for special applications Inconel 625 and Incoloy 800. The outer braid is made of stainless steel AISI 304. Special materials on request.
Sizes range: From DN 6 to DN 250 mm.
Temperatures: From -200°C to +650 °C
Pressure: From Vacuum to 3700 psi/255 bar. Depending on the nominal bore.
Type of Connection ends:
All kinds of welding ends, flanges and thread ends.